REMARKABLE LOCATION. UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE.
Do you know Forsyth School? Founded in 1961, Forsyth is a leading independent elementary school for 370 children age 3-Grade 6. Located across the street from Washington University and next door to Forest Park, Forsyth has an unforgettable campus with classrooms in 6 repurposed, historic houses. Adaptive reuse at its best.
Forsyth is all about challenge–always with support from great teachers and classmates–and independence. It’s a place where personal best counts–on the field, on the stage, in the classroom, and on the high ropes course in the Forsyth Adventure Center. It’s a place to stretch beyond your comfort zone–memory mapping, Shakespeare plays, Challenge Days. Forsyth teachers value active learning and authentic challenges. Here, children develop critical thinking skills; they learn that if they work hard, they can accomplish difficult and complex projects. Forsyth graduates are well prepared for the most selective secondary schools.
Forsyth. There’s nothing like it.
To schedule a personal tour, contact Director of Admission DeAnn Pomatto, Admission@ForsythOnline.com or 314-726-4542.
FORSYTH FUN FACTS
- 85% of Forsyth kids participate in 1 or more league sports
- 20% National Merit Recognition: Forsyth Class of 2011 as high school seniors
- 18% of Forsyth families speak a second language at home
- 62 Entries, 67 Awards: 2017 Greater St. Louis Science Fair
- 34% self-identified families of color
- 105 solar panels
- 3 Green Schools Quest Awards
|Jan 12th 2019, 9:30am-11:30am|