Mission: Through a vibrant and innovative Catholic education, we cultivate the individuality, faith, talent, and aspirations of diverse young women who aspire to lead and serve the world.
School Overview: Rosati-Kain Academy, sponsored by the St. Joseph Educational Ministries (SJEM), opens on July 1, 2023 as the only independent all-girls Catholic high school in St. Louis city, after transitioning from being an Archdiocesan school since 1911. Backed by a powerful board of alumnae and a new President, RKA will continue to be a vibrant, inclusive community where diversity of thought is respected and viewed as essential to growth. At RKA, all voices speak and are heard; active engagement of all is expected and important for the strength of the school community. Our shared values bind us together. Our collective interdependence and our individual differences are worthy of celebration. RKA will continue the tradition of exceptional academic standards, strong charism, diversity, and sisterhood.
Our beautiful building sits at the foot of the Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis, and is surrounded by the most iconic institutions in the city of St. Louis. In addition to an innovative and experiential curriculum, the urban neighborhood of the Central West End is our classroom. Our students can walk to Washington University’s Medical Campus, Cortex Innovation Community, Forest Park, the Chase Park Plaza, Left Bank Books, Schlafly Library, and eclectic shops and restaurants. Our multicultural study body is unparalleled among any of the independent all-girl’s schools in the area. It is common to hear multiple languages spoken in the hallways and school events. While we instill the charism of the Sisters of St. Joseph, we welcome and celebrate students of all faiths. Drawing from over 60 zip-codes, we have the most affordable tuition and offer over $1 million in scholarships.
Rosati-Kain women are unstoppable! Our graduates attend:
- Harvard University
- University of Chicago
- Brown University
- Trinity College in Dublin
- Vanderbilt University
- Washington University in St. Louis
- College of Charleston
- University of Illinois
- St. Louis University
Our college counseling program is exceptional. We also are one of the only high schools in the area to have a full-time therapist at school five days a week in addition to a school counselor. Just like each individual student who attends RKA, there is just no other school quite like ours. Call us to schedule a tour or to shadow a current student.
Rosati-Kain Academy at a glance:
- Founded in 1911
- Located in the heart of the Central West End
- 14:1 student: teacher ratio
- Average class size = 16
- A diverse student body: 44% white, 33% black, 12% Hispanic, 5% Asian, and 5% multiracial/other
- Over 20% of our students score 30+ on the ACT
- Over $1.5 million in tuition grants and scholarships are awarded annually
- Over 50% of our students receive financial support, through academic, merit, athletic, or need based aid
- 73% of our faculty hold advanced degrees
- Our senior class earned college scholarships totaling nearly $12.5 million annually
- 100+ hours of service through Campus Ministry or community connections for each graduating student
- 100% of our graduates are accepted to and attend college
- Over 7,000 living alumnae spanning across the world and, living on 6 continents
|Oct 29th 2023, 12:00pm-4:00pm|