Camp Bear Track
Sessions: June 9-July 16, 2024
What is Camp Bear Track all about?
Camp Bear Track Pledge:
- FAITH - We love Jesus and seek to honor Him in all we do.
- SECURITY - We love our campers and strive to keep them safe, both physically and emotionally.
- FUN - We give campers a break from technology and get them playing and having adventures outside.
- CONFIDENCE - We promote self-confidence in campers by providing an environment to be successful, to make new friends and try things they never thought possible.
- COMMUNITY - We are a family style camp. We want every camper to feel accepted and loved.
What sets Camp Bear Track apart from other camps?
We limit each session to 120 campers and provide a 1:3 staff to camper ratio. The sense of community is strong with a high retention rate of both campers and staff. Our campers select their top ten activities which allows campers to enjoy their choices daily and be with campers other than their cabinmates. Activity choices include lake sports, canoeing, horseback, soccer, tennis and pickleball, and crafts. Evening programs include everyone and offer a variety of games and events. Each evening, everyone attends a short program at our beautiful outdoor chapel overlooking the Ozark Mountains and Greers Ferry Lake. This combination of fun, community, and fellowship is what brings campers and staff back each summer.
What will I see and do when I arrive?
Whether you drive 288 miles to Arkansas or take a flight to Little Rock, you will feel at home as you drive up the driveway. Opening day energy is high! Campers are announced as they arrive and welcomed by counselors. Families are directed to the screened cabins with full private bathrooms. There are games to play and time to get to know cabinmates and counselors. Founded in 1994 and accredited by the American Camp Association, campers ages 6-16 come to our Christian overnight camp to learn about themselves and their faith.
JOIN US in 2024! CBT is the BEST place to be!