21st Century Parenting
Featuring New York Times bestselling author, Dr. Leonard Sax
August 19, 2019, 6:00pm
Kirk Day School
Free and open to all parents and educators.
One of the premier experts on parenting, Dr. Leonard Sax brilliantly identifies common problems parents experience with their children then provides practical solutions you can implement today!
- At what age is it appropriate for a child to have a smart phone?
- How do we know how much time spent playing video games is too much time?
- How do we hurt our kids when we treat them like grown-ups?
- Why are American kids so much more likely to be anxious or depressed today?
- How much should I know about what my daughter is doing on Instagram?
- What is the most important virtue American parents must teach their children