Diversity Teacher Job Fair Featuring 28 Schools from St. Louis, Columbia, Kansas City
Saturday, March 6, 2021, 12:30-2:00 pm
Registration is required for live stream access.
Designed to advance professionals of color within area independent schools, the Diversity Teacher Job Fair showcases 28 schools that offer small class sizes, competitive salaries and benefits, outstanding faculty support and professional development, diverse and inclusive student bodies, and exceptional facilities.
Bring your unique voice and experiences to our students and make a positive impact on their lives!
- Positions: Teachers and coaches, pre-K–12
- Certification are a plus, but not necessary
- BA/BS degree minimum (obtained by Jan. '21)
- All majors welcome
Secure your interview times today!
Each employer has a limited number of interview times available. They will be assigned to registered candidates on a first-come basis.
Employers at the 2021 Job Fair
- Central Christian School
- Chaminade College Preparatory School
- Christian Brothers College High School
- City Academy
- Columbia Independent School (Columbia)
- Community School
- Crossroads College Preparatory School
- Forsyth School
- The Fulton School
- John Burroughs School
- Logos School
- Marian Middle School
- Mary Institute and Saint Louis Country Day School|MICDS
- New City School
- Principia School
- Rohan Woods School
- Rossman School
- Saint Louis Priory School
- South City Community School
- St. John Vianney High School
- St. Joseph's Academy
- St. Paul's Episcopal Day School (Kansas City)
- Thomas Jefferson School
- Ursuline Academy
- Visitation Academy
- Whitfield School
- The Wilson School